Friday, May 29, 2015

Fond memories of you !! - To Sanjeev Sharma

Happy B'Day Dear Sir!


People are in mind, in memories, in the time we spent together. Does it matter if we are not in the same town, city, region, country or even further in not same space-time frame? I still hold the confidence induced in my heart, I still have knowledge in my brain, I still have love you shared, I still have the trust you bestowed upon me, then how could I even think you are not with me. Everything you did for me is still with me, it is just a matter of the fact that I don’t see you now a days. But I don’t perceive it as a blocker in our relation. Even we didn’t meet for long-long times 2-3 years or 3-4 years in a single stretch but whenever we met for a fraction of time everything we shared came to the core of my mind, refreshed as ever. Does it really matter that this time it is gonna be long?

When we met first, you took me as a Brahmin (Pandit) boy with good potential and from UP working at same place together in Pan India. I know you and respected late Dr. Sahay mentored me a lot and I don’t have any idea why I made my place near you however there were a lot others vying for that. When we got MRSAC you made me sit on AutoCAD and taught me how to digitize a parcel map, Can I forget that even for a second? No, Not in my control. After that there were many instances where I saw your trust in me and due to this trust only I moved forward in my career and was called a good GIS resource. Still remember the day when working on a weekend working in office, Dr. Sahay came with a cooker full of Khichri he prepared at home saying “Kaun ise doosre bartan men karta? Isi liye poora uthaa laaya”. We, I don’t count myself as a contributor even, did a lot work together due to which I am earning my living even today. What set you apart was your bindaas laughter, being from Roorkee IIT among all others KUKites , a friendly mentor. People who do everything for a cause or for an agenda, you were really not of those. Why you invested your time in me or many like me I don’t know…..just as a fine human being.
When you moved from Pan India even then you kept me in your head, in your ever busy life. You called me many times to TCS and RMSI. Finally I got to RMSI and worked in your patronage and support for around one year again.

After so many years when I saw you on an ATM in Gr. Noida and then one time at DPS, I didn’t and couldn’t think that we are meeting for a long separation. I always regret this throughout my life that I didn’t spend time with you in Gr. Noida and even didn’t meet you in a so called proper meeting. I didn’t meet your family, your kids but still I am so much attached to them and feel a common relationship with them too.

I can’t bid farewell to you and your memories….just could offer a humble feeling from my heart and mind, I am indebted. You are always alive……. जायते म्रियते वा कदाचिन्नायं भूत्वा भविता वा  भूयः । अजो नित्यः शाश्वतोऽयं पुराणो  हन्यते हन्यमाने शरीरे ।।

1 comment:

gaurav sahai said...

its very heart touching sir....your respect and love for him.
its very difficult to find a personality like him.