Tuesday, March 16, 2010

MakeMyTrip Unforgettable :( Contd....

NARAD:Hindi Blog Aggregator

For my surprise saw my mail in the morning and Whoosh.....there was a comment on my blog, I wrote yesterday. It was quire astonishing and I felt good about it, indeed there are some people who constantly look after these type of escalations also. Definitely it should be as if companies can spend lots of money on their advertisements then they should also spend a little on these type of negative comments on the web.

I replied them with the booking ID as asked then swiftly received another response that they have made a refund of balance amount on 21st Jan'10 and asked for my Bank Account statement again. I have sent it earlier also, it was ready with me so again I sent it for the duration of 1st Jan'10 to 12th Mar'10.

Again on 17th Mar I got the same reply once again "We are checking the same with the bank and will update you on this accordingly. This seems to be a bank issue as we had already processed the amount but it is not reflecting on your account."

God only knows when He would shower grace on me :) Ha...Ha...Ha....Ha.... LOL

No comments: